Position: Project Manager
Snyder Carpentry & Remodeling is a home remodeling company based in Mentor, OH, and was established in 2017.
We focus heavily on outdoor structures like covered porches and pavilions, as well as basement remodels, bathroom remodels, and home additions. We pride ourselves on providing quality craftsmanship and an extensive amount of detail in all of our work.
We have been growing rapidly and are looking to add a few key people to our team. Our goal is to find the right people who are reliable, have a great work ethic, and extreme attention to detail. This will allow us to continue our growth while continually providing memorable experiences for our customers.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager to oversee specific projects from start to finish. Below is an outline of more specific responsibilities that would be required, but not limited to in this role.
- Order materials for upcoming jobs.
- Schedule contractors for upcoming and current jobs.
- Make adjustments to scope of work.
- Create change orders in quote and share with customers.
- Manage job schedules and notify customers.
- Work with salesman on scope of work for upcoming projects.
- Manage contractors to maintain quality, cleanliness and efficiency on jobs.
- Meet at job sites in the morning to make sure contractors have a scope of work and proper materials.
- Oversee all phases of the building process, making sure that the project is completed on time and on budget.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Hiring new subcontractors as needed to expand our contractor relationships.
- Being able to manage multiple jobs while preparing for the upcoming jobs.
- Considerable knowledge of rough and finish carpentry; tools, equipment, materials, and safety practices of carpentry work.
- Considerable knowledge of building techniques of new and remodel construction; masonry, concrete, and wood construction.
- Experience utilizing and maintaining tools and equipment associated with carpentry, estimating time, and materials needed for carpentry jobs, reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Follow all safety regulations, including PPE
- Hard worker with serious attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn on the job.
- Problem-solving and the ability to make educated decisions promptly.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- The position will be up to 40+ hours/week with the opportunity for growth within the company. Hours are Monday-Friday with some weekend/holiday hours. The rate of pay will be determined based on experience and skill.
- Pay Schedule: Bi-Weekly
- Valid Driver’s License
- Physical ability to lift and carry items weighing approximately 90 pounds, climb and work from ladders, bend, stoop, and work around wood dust and fumes, and in inclement weather
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Position growth opportunities
- & Bonus Opportunities
In conclusion, if you are reliable, have a great work ethic, have extreme attention to detail, and are interested in talking with us more about this position, please follow the instructions below.
- To apply please do the following:
- Send an email to [email protected] with your resume attached. Please make the subject of that email “Application – Project Manager – Your Name”
- In that email please include a brief description of why you feel you would be a good fit for Snyder Carpentry & Remodeling.
- Once you submit your resume we will follow up with you to schedule an introductory phone call.